so, what do you enjoy about being single? surely you can think of at least a few things. here are a few things that pop immediately into my head:
1) i can go on vacation for several weeks and HAVE FUN without worrying about getting online or using phone card time to call my sig. other. this was a big problem for me last year during a three-week trip... this year, i can take a trip and not have to worry.
2) i don't have to feel guilty about checking out guys or flirting.
3) i can go out and do fun things without worrying about being on AIM so i can talk to my sig other (again, this was once a big problem for me).
4) i'm able to focus a lot of time on studying and doing well in my classes. to think, i got a B in stats last year because i let myself get distracted by some guy!
5) i have a lot of time to myself... this could be a bad thing, and it may sound selfish but... i truly believe that i need to spend some time learning about who i am and how to appreciate myself before i can attempt any sort of relationship. hey, i'm cool... spending time with myself can be pretty interesting!
so... discuss! :)